Saturday, July 16, 2011

Italian Grilled Chicken with Cucumber Brushetta



A look back at the week.... I was really looking forward to posting all of these unique, processed free recipes this week. And I feel as if I have failed. It was a struggle enough to have time to make the recipes, much less photograph and blog them. So today is my catch up day! I'm going to do multiple posts that I should have done during the week. To start, we have my favorite recipe of the week. Italian grilled chicken topped with cucumber bruschetta. And I have to give credit where credit is due. I originally got this recipe from Tasty Kitchen but it was posted on another wonderful blog, Lauren's Latest. Here's a link to the original
http://www.laurenslatest.com/italian-grilled-chicken-with-cucumber-bruschetta/
It is wonderful and light. I ate this meal with my beautiful friend, Susan, the night of my 2 year anniversary. Bobby had a meeting he had to go to. You HAVE to try this. It's really simple.

Here's what you need-
4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Italian Marinade (homemade or store bought)
1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
2 Roma tomatoes, diced
8 basil leaves, chopped
1/4 cp parmesan shavings
1/8 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
Salt and Pepper

This is tough, you ready?
Peel and dice your cucumber.

Dice your tomatoes.


And add everything else for the bruschetta. Grill the chicken you've marinated, and top it with the cooled bruschetta. That's it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment