Friday, July 2, 2010

Shannon got MARRIED!

So every year, the week before school starts, Harding has a bunch of activities for freshman, I don't even remember what it's called...but one of those nights they have a hynotist pull freshman from the audience to hynotize. So the guy goes through the audience and there's this super loud and annoying girl standing on her chair in front of me, waving her hands to get called on. He didn't call on her, but she ran up there anyway. At this point I was like, this girl was seriously rubbing me the wrong way but she got hypnotized. She got REALLY hypnotized. She was so into it, hilarious. So it turns out my roommate grew up with that girl. Her name was Shannon Parker, and because Michelle and her were friends, Shannon and I became friends. One of my best friends, in fact. And last week....we had to let Shannon go...to a boy named Kyle Binkley. And they are SO CUTE and SO HAPPY together! And I'm really happy for them! Here's some happy time from Shannon and Kyle's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment