Sunday, September 4, 2011

Orange Cream Shake



I'll go ahead and say it...you're welcome!!! Today I made the most wonderful orange cream shake! It was simple and delicious and fresh and perfect on a hot summer day. All you need is...

2 cps vanilla ice cream

2 cps fresh orange juice

4 Tbsp sugar (I used Splenda)





I peeled 8 oranges. I find it best to use a sharp knife to peel it so that you get all of the bitter yellow skin off.



Then throw the oranges in your Ninja! And if you don't have a Ninja, you're just going to have to go get one!



Pulse until you have fresh orange juice!!



There's going to be a lot of pulp, and I don't like pulp much so I strained mine, it's up to you though...



Told ya there was a lot of pulp!



And there you go - fresh orange juice!



Now scoop out some of your vanilla ice cream and throw it into the blender with orange juice and sugar.



Wa-la! The best orange cream shake you'll ever have! SO GOOD! Told you it was simple! Now go make one!





No comments:

Post a Comment